- The truth about the links between military service and crime
- What makes the world’s best rugby players?
- Knowledge Transfer with Business
- Understanding what makes cricketers super-elite
- Cricket Talent Testing
- Research Presentations at ECB
- Making the game of golf 'plane easy'
- The benefits of outdoor activities
The Institute for the Psychology of Elite Performance (IPEP) is housed within the School of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences, Bangor University. IPEP was established in 2000. Our mission is to develop world-leading research that informs performance excellence in all domains where performance excellence is central.
Our vision is simple: To be recognised as the world leader for research into the psychology of elite performance. We are uniquely placed to integrate the lessons learned from performance-focused domains to understand, and positively impact, the psychological factors that underpin elite performance.